Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sandi's submission for the month....

Sandi Robinson -Miracle @ # 14


Attached is my January sub for the 'Miracle On 34th Street'...this one stumped me for a bit!!  How to incorporate our house number into the title?  Santa on a brown/yellow/orange colour scheme?  But I had a light bulb moment & remembered a photo I had made up on the 'Capture The Magic' website, placing Santa on our landing, convincingly about to fill our stockings with gifts!  Even more handy was that the walls on the landing are an ochre colour & in the lamplight the whole seen had a yellow hue!  So, all three criteria met (I hope that Santa in the photo counts as being on the page?!) & I even managed to incorporate a generous excerpt from my favourite Christmas poem ''twas the night before Christmas'.
 
Thanks for another challenging poster Shazza....Happy New Year!!
 
Sandi xx :)

4 comments:

  1. What a grand page Sandi! Love all your embellishments & papers that tie this one up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo Sandi - it works brilliantly for this challenge. Great thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you add the poem of Twas the night before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I love the black elements. They add a classiness to the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete