Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here is Jane's sub....

Jane Howden - Santa Swings Past #37


Hi Shazza,
Gosh 2012 already – how did that happen? 
Our local rural fire service go around the streets of our suburb every Christmas eve spreading Christmas cheer (and handfuls of lollies) to the local children.  It’s become a bit of a tradition to stand out the front of our house and wave and clap as he goes past (and then do a mad scramble for the scattered sweets left on the front lawn).  I’ve used some yellow Christmas paper that has been in my stash for who knows how long and teamed it with some Abbey Road scraps I had in my basket which had a nice tangerine colour to them.  I brought in brown as the background cardstock and in the numbers.  My included Santa is fairly obvious :).
Looking forward to another great year on From Screen 2 Scrap.
All the best,
Jane  

4 comments:

  1. Love those papers Jane - they work so well with your photos & love that hint of string on the top. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Christmas tradition & how perfect is that yellow Christmas paper for this challenge!! Great use of twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a great Christms tradition, I can just see all the kids running out to get treats. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete