Sunday, September 4, 2011

Here is Alanna submission for the month.......

Alanna Nelson - Bounce


I had so much fun with this LO! The cardstock criteria made me realise I haven't used cardstock as my background in a while (more of a patterned paper kind of girl!) and I pulled out one of my new Crafter's Workshop templates and had a play around with embossing on the Core Core'dinations cardstock... it was a bit time consuming (I'm only learning) but I love the effect!! Minimilistic seems to be my style at the moment so I kept this one nice and simple. I also embossed the red cardstock circle and yellow title. The paper doiley was a last minute addition to the page but I'm so glad I did. I knew it needed that extra little something, and my doiley solution came in a dream ;)

Cardstock - background, title, circle behind photos.
One word title - check :)
Bird - little birdie pebble on the bird cage strung across photos with floss.

Thanks Shazza :)

Alanna

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful!!! I think you worked this cardstock really well! Maybe you can rip it out more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this layout - great work.

    ReplyDelete