Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Come and Meet our Movie Extra for the Month....

Holly Connors


Hello, I’m Holly and it’s a great honour to be a guest designer for From Screen to Scrap. I’m from Queensland, Australia and recently married my partner of 9 years, hence the many wedding themed layouts I have been creating lately. We share our home with two cats, Felix and Villain, who keep us busy until the day comes that we have children. I started scrapbooking a couple of years ago after a European holiday with some very flat, basic pages. It was not until I started blogging did I realize there was a whole new world of dimension and scrappy tools out there. My stash has since increased at an alarming rate. I get inspiration from my wonderful husband and family, with 9 niece and nephews. I scrapbook mostly every day, as its a good stress relief from my other life – working as a full time psychologist in a correctional centre. I also needed my own creative outlet, to keep me busy when my husband is off pursuing his own creative outlet as a guitarist for a band. However, he now tells me my hobby takes up far more time than his does! Oops! You can see more at my blog http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com

Here are some of Holly's Favourite creations........

Cherish

Laugh out Loud

Our Wedding Day

and

Smile

Thanks for joining us this month as our Movie Extra, Holly. We look forward to your comments on the entries and hope you have an enjoyable time. Please make Holly welcome at FS2S.

Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Stunning layouts Holly and your Wedding Day Tray is absolutely gorgeous ... a beautiful momento of a special day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Holly! Welcome to FS2S and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delightful work Holly, & welcome to FS2S, I hope you enjoy this fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely work here Holly. So pleased you joined us at FS2S this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to FS2S!! Your work is just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly...what stunning LO's & your wedding 'printers tray' is just perfect! Hope you enjoy your time at FS2S!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Happy to be joining in this month and such a lovely welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous work Holly such lovely LO's

    ReplyDelete