Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Movie Extra for July is.....

Julie Jeavons


Lets get to know more about Julie......

Hi I'm Julie.  I live in Dudley in the centre of Birmingham 
with my 7 year old daughter.  I work full time so my life 
is generally pretty busy.  I started scrapbooking in 2005 
as an occasional scrapper but then I had time off work for 
an operation and took an on-line course in July last year. 
By the end of the month I had bought a DSLR and my 
scrapping journey had begun.  I tried submitting LOs to 
magazines a couple of times but each time the magazine 
folded before the next edition.  Was I a jinx? 
Then I submitted a LO for the DT call at Scrapbookers 
Anonymous in April and couldn't believe it when I was 
accepted.  I'm still trying to find my scrapping style, 
but I think I tend to lean towards simple graphic style, 
so the All About Eve Poster was perfect for me.
 
I'm so pleased to have been asked to be the guest 
designer here and I hope you'll join in the challenge. 
Please call by my blog  
http://jsquaredscrapspot.wordpress.com/ and say hello 
- I'd love to meet you.
 
Julie
 
Here are some of Julie's favourite layouts.........
 My Family

House of fun

Tea

and

Summer Fun

I love your family page Julie, that one is my favourite!
could we all make Julie welcome at FS2S. Please visit Julie's blog and become a follower.
cheers
Shazza


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Julie...lovely to see you here! Enjoy it here at S2S!

    ReplyDelete