Sunday, July 3, 2011

Debi Clarks submission....

All About Tash


Hi dear Shazza,
 
Another fabulous inspiration with this movie poster 'All about Eve'
...I  really enjoyed thinking about this one, & working on it too.
I chose to scrap a lovely photo of my dear grand daughter Tash,
& used bright pinks & greens which I just felt I needed 
to use!
I handcut the arrows & hearts & incorporated them into
my LO using ribbons,  & doily, & book paper, plus a 
smidge of stamping.
 
Bet we see a lovely lot of entries this month!
 
Cheers, Debi
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours & awesome circle work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime and pink are a winning colour combo every time - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bright page, love the colors, what a beautiful smile your granddaughter has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great colour combo- so fresh= really pretty LO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout Jane and a great way to incorporate all the criterias this month ... fab take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this layout Debi! Beautiful pic of Tash, fabbo work!
    Cheers
    shazza

    ReplyDelete