Thursday, June 2, 2011

Michelle Beeby's submission....

Ticket To Ride

Hey Shazza, what a fun and wonderful challenge this month, here is my layout which is my youngest at youth week on the flying trapeze, he had a blast! The journaling actually reads: "Peter, you had a blast at this years Youth Week celebrations. They had a load of activities this year, the flying trapeze was your favourite!"

Now I have some clouds, the two borders both use cloud papers, and I have a hot air balloon - being a digi-girl getting things 3D or to pop off the page is easier said than done, but I hope you can see I did try to make my elements look more like 3D pop up stickers than just flat elements (really not sure if this counts?).

Thanks again for taking me outside my comfort zone and I look forward to seeing all the fab entries :)


xx Chelle xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this is pretty cool! Love all the blue - looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours- what a great thing to document- love the swirls in the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool crisp colours you have used on this layout. It sure does look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fresh colours here Chelle. Your papers & embellishments are fabulous, but your photos are just tops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the color just pops right out at you, excellant elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful LO. Love the blues and greens. and I adore doodle swirls!

    ReplyDelete