Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here is a great submission from ......

Chantal Vandenberg - Scary Fun

Hello Shazza,
Here's my take on this month's spooky poster and I had the best fun with this one!!! I've scrapped my daughter Lucy's first ever Ghost Train ride at the show last month and they were just perfect for this layout's theme! I've included ALL of the criteria here! I've done some hand made PUMPKINS, a massive LARGE MOON (using tape and book paper), I had drew my own JACK SKELETON, I created my own SPOOKY TREE, I punched a picket FENCE border (cheers Martha Stewart), I've definately used YELLOW / PURPLE COLOURS, and I've got a cloud of LARGE SWIRLs there using a cut up paper doillie. I've also managed to get the original tickets from the ride on there too - which Lucy is also holding in the pic! The tickets were way too cool to throw away! Thanks for the awesome inspiration! :D
Cheers,
Chantal Vandenberg

Great submission Chantal, Love all the background book pages and your Jack Skeleton is way cool! Great theme to scrap too.... Page looks awesome with so much going on...Great that you kept the ride tickets too -Well done!! - Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Love the handmade items. Love also that the pumpkins have different expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Chantal I love all your handmade items on your layout, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! So much handmade loveliness!! I am in awe of your 'Jack' skeleton...how cool is that?!! Using bookpages is a fave technique of mine & you have used it fabulously here! Great that you icluded those tickets too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Chantal, your talent has no bounds, love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixture of textures and colors! Your Jack is awesome and the fence and tree are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour mix Chantal. Love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love th tree and the little ghost, it's a great Lo so much going on but it all sits together as a whole really well. great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing LO! i just love your artistic touch Chantal!

    ReplyDelete