Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lets have a look at Chelle's submission.....

Chelle Beeby - Not So Frequent Flyer


Hey Shazza, oh my gosh what a great challenge this month, I really enjoyed this one and I even learned a thing or two! I have an aeroplane on my layout, my title has two colours and I have a cut out of two figures (which I also made look like a cartoon as I thought it went more with the feel of the layout)... cannot wait to see the subs this month... thanks heaps!! xx Chelle xx

This is great chelle! love your cartooney digi feel, the title is great and I love the journaling. The papers you have used are smashing and add a bright touch. The figures look like they are going to walk right out of the page...... I think this is now my new favourite of yours :)
Super work Chelle :) Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Love the plane and your picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and she does look worried, poor thing. Having just made 11 separate plane flights in 5 weeks I'm so pleased I'm not of the same temperament. Cute little plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super cool! Love how the photos are sillouhetted. Great title too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo effect and a cute plane, great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC layout....love the effect you did to your photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelle, you've done a super job here. THey look fantastic and I love your colours.

    ReplyDelete