Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here's another fabulous entry from .........

Tiffany Fibbert - Your Fair Auntie


Hi Shazza,
Decided to try From Screen 2 Scrap this month. Crazy here getting ready for a Craft Fair and so between work, kids and crafts, I barely have time for any of my own scrapping - so love that your blog is there to inspire! Lots of pink, blue title, 'Your Fair Auntie'- and of course, the crazy hat I gave her:)
This is my sister - who is obviously ADORED by my two little boys. Now, as you can see, she is not exactly acting 'ladylike' in these pictures (there were others with far worse behavior - hahah!), so thought it was perfect for this one. My notes to my boys (hidden behind the journaling tag, is all about how much they love their Auntie. Fun!
Hope you enjoy!
Cheers!
Hey Tiffany. Great entry this month for the challenge. I love the photos of your sister with your boys. I love the journaling tag that you added, and your handmade hat! All criteria covered, well done and super work again! Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Tiffany that little hat is my favourite, well done, and I love your photos, these make me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a gorgeous little hat you have made :) great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! that hat is the best!! and what a sweet layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the hat and all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and the hidden journaling will be such a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete