Saturday, October 30, 2010

Design Team call for FS2S challenge blog!

Followers of 'From Screen 2 Scrap' challenge blog here is a great opportunity to become a
Design Team member.

I don't want friends, I dont want family.......I want one of my Followers :)

I am looking for two new DT members (start Dec 2010) and Guest DT members for 2011,
and I want to fill these spots asap.

Requirement is one monthly submission, comments on entries, voting on entries, advertising FS2S on your blog and suggestions for monthly challenges.

If you are interested, please email me with some of your favourite layouts attached and a link to your blog. A little bio about yourself, and a movie poster suggestion for upcoming inspiration

I am looking for someone that is enthusiastic, loves scrapping, is organised and can meet deadlines. Please email me at: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com.

Closing date October 31st

Starting December :)

Good Luck :)

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment