Sunday, October 3, 2010

Come meet our Movie Extra for October......


Kandi Phillips


I'm married to an amazing guy named Jake who fully supports my craft addiction, thankfully! I have two wonderful kids, Gwynie (11) and Brady (7) who are the funniest and cutest kids you'll ever meet. I love reading, sleeping in on the weekends, Skinny Vanilla Lattes from Starbucks, laughing until my cheeks hurt, and playing Rock Band with the coolest friends a girl could have. When not doing all those fun things, I work full time in HR/Recruiting for an amazing company.

kraftykandikrafts.blogspot.com


Clumsy

Grow Old With Me

Delight

Dear Gwen


Kandi's RAK Prize.

Kandi will pick her own winner!


Scrapbook Trends magazine, For the Home magazine, Scenic Route chipboard, Jenny Bowlin rub-ons, Colorbok chipboard accents, Bazzil Fab Brads and Bazzil Wings Brads

************************************************

Welcome to FS2S Kandi, we hope you enjoy your Movie Extra spot this month.

could everyone please give Kandi a warm welcome to FS2S

Cheers
Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kandi, loving your layouts, your Dear Gwen and Grow Old With Me would have to be two of my favs, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandi! All your layouts are awesome and you have lots of different styles! Welcome 2 FS2S! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to FS2S Kandi, love all your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, looking forward to seeing all of the submissions this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some beautiful layouts there! My favorite is Grow Old With Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I adore the 'dear gwyn' layout. Just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete