Sunday, September 5, 2010

ACTION!! Take Two from.......

Lena Schreijenberg - Take my HAND and walk with me


Hi Shazza,
Oooh, how I just LOVE these challenges!!!
Hereby I send you my layout.
On the picture you see my father walking with my son Liam, they had such a strong bond!!
This photo was taken in 2002 when Liam was 4 years old. Maybe the Dutchies will recognize the place… it’s in the best Dutch amusement park “The Efteling” at the entrance of “Droomvlucht”.
My father died in October 2003, that’s now almost 7 years ago but we still miss him every day!!
Love, Lena

www.sixliliesstudio.com

Hi Lena! Thanks for joining in again this month at FS2S, and what a great layout. the photo of your Dan and son Liam walking into the , 'Droomvlucht' I love how you popped the film frame over the top. I love how you used the word 'Hand' as part of your title too.......Well done! You have covered all the criteria. Great work from you this month - Shazza

12 comments:

  1. I love this fantastic layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful sentiment and an eye catching layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout Lena :) love that quote...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Lena this looks really effective.Very eye grabbing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special photo for you and your son. Love the way you have created this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your dad Lena. I recognize the bond your son and your dad had ... my son and my dad have that same bond. It's a beautiful picture and a beautiful memory! And I did recognize the entrance!!!
    I was drawn to this LO, and read what you wrote without realising at first it was you, I hadn't even taken the time to look at the name of the artist! This LO really is very eye-catching and there's something very appealing to it. And I felt that without knowing it was a "Lena-original". Truly awesome work my friend!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful- love the photo and film strip and the flowers too! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, this is amazing, im loving all of this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lena, this is truly amazing, it's so much like the cover to the movie it's incredible :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh..... just stunning! Those flowers look fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic layout! Love the film strip frame and the doodled edge around the layout really "finishes" it off! :D

    ReplyDelete