Monday, August 2, 2010

Here is our next entry from...

Annemaree - School Photo


Hey Shaz, heres my layout for the new Screen2Scrap challenge, I just used the stripes out of the bonuses listed.

Thanks!

Hi Annemaree! Well at least you used stripes! Is this a photo of you or your daughter? I love those school photos , I bet they are from ARthur Reed photography! lol Thanks for joining in, cheers
shazza

Thanks Shaz, thats me back in the day, 80's catholic uniform/potatoe sack ICK lol. - annemaeree

Yep, nothing flattering about those 80's uniforms, thats for sure!!! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. no me, no daughter here, recognise the 80's catholic school potatoe sack, I MEAN uniform ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and papers, thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the differenty types of PP you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annmaree,love the cheeky photo and those stripey papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you have made the stripes with patterned papers here is amazing, well done Annemaree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I had one of those potato sacks
    Great take on the challenge and love the inclusion of the stripes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a school uniform, too, made out of wool. haha!

    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete