Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another fantastic layout from.........

Deb Clark - I See


Hi Shazza,
Please find attached my LO for Screen2Scrap this month,
with the inspiration being the movie poster for Juno.
I enjoyed working on this one, as I scrapped a piccie
of myself & my little bebe son playing our little game
in the mirror. My son is now 30!! But it is a good
quality photo, & a lot of photos of that era' were not
great quality.
I have used pp that has stripes of sorts on it, plus
cut paper & cardstock to resemble stripes, lots of
distressing too, handcut my title...now that
was interesting! Plus journalled in 'stripes' too.
Once again, thank you for the inspiration.
Cheers, Deb
Hi Deb! Love this layout for the Juno challenge, adorable
photo of you playing with your son. The spotty handcut
title looks fab and really suits perfectly! The pp is so
pretty! you must be happy how this turned out?
Thanks for joining us again this month Deb :)
- Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Love the cluster of flowers and your title is Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. The papers and colours and perfect, and your handmade title looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cutout title! Lovin the colors & little embellishments you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and sweet, love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout, love the feel of lace, love this :D well done Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo and a great take on this months challenge really like your little cluster of embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable!!! Love how this all came together!

    ReplyDelete