Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another great layout from.............

Melinda Johns - Alexis and Dorothy the Dinosaur


Hi, 
I finally got time to get one finished and uploaded in time.
I used all green, my title is in a rectangle and I have
metal brads as
the flower centers.
--
Regards Melinda

Hi Melinda, glad you could join in this month. What a
gorgeous photo
of Alexis holding her Dorothy. You
have done an excellent job of the
criteria, I
especially like your title in the rectangle with the
dinosaur
embellie. And your sprays of flowers are
gorgeous Well done!! - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. Adorable picture! Love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the clusters of flowers and the cute little dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO and love the flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the challenge love the variations of green used

    ReplyDelete