Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Guest Design Team member this month is....

Sarah Elliott


Hi! *waving* My name is Sarah Elliott and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I’m mom to 4 boyz ages 12 down to 5 years old. Yes I’m busy, yes I’m tired… and don’t ask how ‘clean’ my house is. lol. I’m getting married in September so life is even busier, but oh so fun! I often refer to myself as having ADAD (Attention Deficit Art Disorder) as you can see on my blog www.keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com I’m always up to something Art-sy. I call myself a Mixed Media Artist because if I can find some way to craft it; I will… I’m always Re-Using, Re-ducing & Re-decorating. I’ve been creative my whole life, I don’t think I could put a ‘date’ on when I started making Art, if my Mum’s right it’d be on the wall about the same time she have my solid foods. I’m also a Summer lover ‘cause I get to play in the garden and I read lots & lots & lots… usually have 3-4 books on the go at any given time. I’m so excited to be asked to be July’s Guest DT for FS2S and working with this wonderful group of artists!

Hey Sarah!
I'm so glad you accepted a Guest DT position on FS2S, you know I am a big fan of yours and just love your mixed media style that you add to your layouts. I love lurking on your blog and seeing what you have been up to!!! We hope you enjoy your month as Guest DT :) - Shazza

Here's some of Sarah's 'mixed media' art work.....

Material Girl


Serious Arthur


Silly Robert


and my favourite........
Time for Love

Please everyone, introduce yourself to Sarah and
give her a warm FS2S welcome !!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome!! I love your work! So many cute details to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Hope you have a blast this month! Love your work--lots of wonderful elements to look at!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sarah I love all your layout :)

    ReplyDelete