Friday, July 2, 2010

Another great submission to share with you all.......

Natalie Elphinstone - Here Comes the Sun

Here's my July submission inspired by the poster for Sherlock Holmes. I sure hope this colour passes for teal (but it's quite possible I'm grasping at straws and it's just plain blue!) But I've made sure my title is in a block pattern and I've included metal in the form of all the pins around the flower/sun and the label holder down the bottom. I've used the poster to inspire the design of my layout as I've tried to keep it all in straight lines and squares. Great challenge once again!!
Cheers - Natalie


Hey Natalie,

What a great submission this month with all the added criteria. I love the photo of you and your daughter in your 'shades'. Well done with all the stitching, and I love how you 'blocked' the word 'sun'. Great work - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. love the stitching framing the layout and really love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Teal to me! ;O) Luvin' all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO, love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete