Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is a cute entry from.......

Melissa O'Neill - My Very Own Wonderland

Hi Shazza,
This is my entry for the June challenge, well you didn't dissappoint with tricky but heaps of fun criteria this month, I have my fob watch in the title, my white rabbits and my "drink me bottle" is actually a close up pic of my favourite perfume, although you cannot drink it, it is my favourite potion. I just love the challenge every month. Love Melxx

A Potion is good Mel!! Love this layout, title is great and I love the font you used for 'wonderland'..... I think I can see a bit of masking technique.... how cute are those white rabbits :) Thanks for joining in and I'm glad you love the monthly challenges - TC Shazza

7 comments:

  1. This looks great Mel :) Love the design and all those circles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what a wonderful title. Love the fob watch in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw you do this in person...love it mel... i love that font too, and i have to get it
    love how you used your perfume bottle on the page...this is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the clock in the title! The bunnies are cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute is this?! Love the little bunnies and how you incorporated the watch and 'potion' bottle. So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mel, this is different but really nice.Cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The watch 'O' is brilliant! Lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete