Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June's Movie Extra is ..........

Tanya Soutar


Please welcome Tanya as our Guest DT/Movie Extra for the month.

BIO: Scrapbooking since 2000, inspired by colour, patterned papers, altered photos etc, my scrapbook idol is Heidi Swapp, have met her on several ocassions and she is beautiful inside and out, I enjoy getting together for stamp club and bouncing ideas, I go on at least 4 retreats a year with some very special scrapping friends, I love distressing, inking, glimmermisting, smooching (that is the brand smooch) and stamping. My fav tools are stampin up! punches, they rock, I absolutely must have millions of pieces of different chipboard, I love all the things that you can do to it. I frequently scourer the net looking for new ideas, My most favourite mag at the moment is Scrapbook Trends. I do layouts in no particular order, I am very random and haphazard, it's how I enjoy life too. My subjects are usually my children, my scrap friends and hubby and I. This craft has become my obsession and I shop for products more than I use them sometimes. I will still be scrapping when I am in my retirement home :)

I'm not surprised you will be scrapping in your retirement home. I have known Tanya for a few years now and she is also my STampin' UP! upline. Have been away scrapping with her!! One word of warning ....never share a table with her as she takes over every inch and you get pushed back to work in a 12x12 section lol. She has more scrappin bits and pieces than my LSS (true!!)
Although her style is random she produces great pieces of work, here are a few of her Layouts below........

"Only Guilty of Lovin' You"


She


A Changed Woman


My Family, My Life


I Love Being your Mum

Remember

Some gorgeous pages Tanya, Have fun being our Movie Extra for the month

cheers
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I love all your creations Tanya :) Great to have you has our guest DT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marisa, its very exciting, I am honoured, Shazza and her crew are inspirational. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Your layouts are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete