Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here is Tanya our Movie Extra's submission for the month......

Tanya Soutar - Believe

Heya shazza,
I have attached my alice layout... a lot of work and thought went into it.. :) - the drink me bottle is ever so tiny on the alice in wonderland card, I have underlined it in three bits o bling :) cheers xx - Tanya

Ooh Tanya! love those 'Alice in wonderland cards' you have used on this layout, and a gorgeous photo of Indy. Love all the bits and pieces you have used, its come up a treat. Well done, I'm lovein it!! - shazza

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL colour combination you have come up with as well Tanya. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is stunning, love all of it, the alice cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is awesome! Love the playing cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the praise! - I tossed up whether or not to use the playing cards but they were free with my popcorn so I went for it. It's a great movie to adapt pages to. Cannot wait to see all the creations. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your page heaps! I'm glad you did use the playing cards - they really rock! Love all your details and the colour is gorgeous! Well done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the playing cards too! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete