Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here is Jennifer Manis's submission for the month....

Jennifer Manis - A Childs Wonderland


Hi Shazza!
My layout is titled 'A Child's Wonderland'. This is me way back when! I was always curious and creating my own little make-believe worlds. I love these pics and thought the Alice theme went with them well.
Thanks for a great challenge!
-Jen

What an excellent first submission, love your pp you used its just gorgeous. Great photos to use to this theme. I like your title, glad you enjoyed the challenge. Great work - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful Jen. Great pictures and love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty girly layout, love your take on the wonderland theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mixed alpha title... gorge colours and the perfect pp I must say!!! :D

    ReplyDelete