Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Here is an entry fom a newbie.......

Lisa Webb - Grow


Hi Shazza
I absolutely loved doing this challenge. Love the idea of my mind going back into my childhood memories of the gorgeous Alice in Wonderland. It made me smile feeling like the childhood in me was coming back out. I must admit I had to Google what a Drink me bottle was.... But as you can see I managed to slip it in next to the clock on the left hand side of my layout. It is actually the pear from the top left hand side of the page cut out into the shape of a bottle with added straw texture for the neck of the bottle.
Thanks so much for letting me have this play.
Lisa Webb aka Moonie

Hi Lisa! With a few little additions like the drink me bottle and white rabbit, you were able to enter FS2S. :) This page is gorgeous and love your drink me bottle, its turned out fab. Thanks for joining in and good luck when we do our voting. A very creative piece!! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. I love your colourscheme but then I'm a green-a-holic! Fantastic effort LIsa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this page looks so peaceful. I like the elements you have and a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layout Lisa, love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is totally fantastic. I love how you turned a pear into a bottle - how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning....and even more gorgeous in real life!!! Love it babe..goodluck!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa your layout is stylish, the photo fits it well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LO...& a gorgeous photo too.

    ReplyDelete