Tuesday, June 1, 2010

come meet our newest DT member........

Jennifer Manis


Jennifer Manis was our Guest DT in March and she did a great job of commenting on entries and involving herself on the site, so I asked her to join us as a Full time DT member. I'm so happy she accepted, so please make her feel welcome :)

Here is some info about Jennifer from her guest DT role in March.....

My name is Jennifer Manis, and I have been scrapbooking for over four years now. I discovered this wonderful hobby while I was organizing old family photos, and I haven't looked back! These days, I love recording the things that are going on in my life today. I have four beautiful pet birds at home who always provide inspiration for my pages. I enjoy looking through magazines, books and others' blogs for creative ideas. I like to scrap for the fun of it, and I love the feeling of artistry it brings! I was a guest DT member for Candy Shoppe Designs in September 2009. I am thrilled to be here at From Screen 2 Scrap because the challenges always make you think outside the box & inspire you to try something different! Feel free to visit my blog at http://jennifermanis.blogspot.com.

Here are some of Jennifer's layouts:

Hope always



Sweetheart



With all my Heart



Athena - (Lucky)


Thanks Jennifer. Enjoy yourself on FS2S!!

1 comment: