Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another stunning DT submission.....

Natalie Elphinstone - Down the Rabbit Hole

Dear Shazza,
I loved the Alice in Wonderland movie poster. It inspired me to do a layout that was very colourful and fun, and I've kept the tree, flowers and mushrooms in my layout just like the poster. I used this Easter photo of my daughter with her rabbit ears on - she barely took them off the whole day! I've included 2 white rabbits (3 if you count my daughter!!) and a clock from the added criteria. You may have to hunt for them, there's a lot on this page :-)
Cheers, xx Natalie

Absolutely stunning Natalie! The colors and cartooney mushrooms and flowers just make this layout! The photo of you daughter is beautiful, she must have just loved those rabbit ears. Your scrapping is so diverse, I just love your work Natalie :) - Shazza xxx

6 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute, so much wimmsey. LOVE IT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this, very whimsical and cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute, love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Natalie!!! Did you draw the title? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I wish! No, the title alphas are by Cosmo Cricket from the Nutmeg range (I think off top of my head). But I did outline them in black if that counts for anything!! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete