Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wow!! This next entry is awesome!!!

Lisa Kamphuis - Combi

and


Here is what Lisa said about the combi she made:...........I made it for my Mother in law who raised her 6 kids in this combi - same colour too.
Its so funny - she used to swear she would be buried with the thing - she was never trading it in - they travelled across to Perth in it with all 6 kids....Shane remembers almost being gassed by fumes in the back!!!
I went to see them one day and she had a new wire door on the house and when I asked her about it - the kids all started laughing - she'd traded the combi for a new wire door.....
Go figure!!
Lisa

Hey Lisa! Thats so funny lol, imagine raising 6 kids in a combi, I bet your hubby has a few stories to tell! You've done a great job, its just turned out fantastic, I'm really impressed, I'm off to find a combi frame now!! cheers Shazza

12 comments:

  1. Great Lo and so suited to the challenge. Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing lisa, love love love it..... i have 6 kids, and there aint no way youd see me raising them in a combi lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant Lisa, and thanks for sharing the story too, love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it love it love it wow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just gorgeous, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ideal idea for this challenge.Great one LIsa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've even 'aged' the cardstock to make it fit your theme. This is just simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another combi van, and oh my gosh what a combi van, I love this, and the interactive feature just takes the cake, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome layout Lisa love the combi

    ReplyDelete
  10. too clever Lisa, this is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete