Monday, April 5, 2010

We have another Entry today from......

Emma Stafrace - Big Ferrari Fan


Hiya Shazza,
Here's my entry for this month. I loved the Movie poster 'Little Miss Sunshine' as inspiration , so thought I'd do a LO on my husbands burning desire to own his very own Ferrari.
Thanks for a fun challenge! Emma

Great entry for this months challenge Emma, Love your twist on the title and looks like you had the perfect idea for your entry, I love your journalling. My Dad always dreamed of owning a Jag, his dream came true!! When he was 50 he went out and bought his red Jag!! He just thought he was the ants pantz....lol I hope your husband doesnt have to wait that long!! Well done on your take - Shazza

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Emma !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it babe - you should buy him a matchbox one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, just love the ferrari and I hope he gets his dream some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ferraris are just so spectacular. Great dream, great layout idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a rev head in this family.LOL
    I love the twist on the heading and the poppet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love it........ love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cut-out photo on this, makes this layout truly shine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant how you did the title awesome layout

    ReplyDelete