Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Guest DT fro the month is............

Michelle Benson

(I have spelt Michelles surname wrong in
the film frame, will fix and replace asap)

Here is some info on Michelle:

Thanks Shazza for the opportunity to be a Guest DT for FS2S this month, I feel honored to be part of such a creative group of scrappers.
I was first introduced to scrapbooking 10 years ago, thru Creative Memories and soon discovered the larger scrapbooking community. About 6 months ago, after not scrapping for many years I started re-discovering my love of scrapbooking, and have been addicted ever since !! I have also dabbled in stamping and card making and a couple of off the page projects. My favorite thing is Challenges and Cybercrops, I find they get me out of my comfort zone. I have a blog www.michelleslilscrapspot.blogspot.com and I have recently been appointed as part of the Design Team at Abundantias Gold (Scrapbooking SA- my local shop).

Here are some gorgeous Layouts that Michelle has sent in to showcase:


Welcome


Beach Babes


Heaven Sent

and

Poppa's Mower

Some great layouts Michelle, I like Beach babes, thats my favourite!

TFL

4 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous layouts Michelle! Glad to have you on board has this months guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Michelle great to have you on board :)Great layouts you shared with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your layouts are just amazing, seriously... great to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete