Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Now!! Here's a fabulous entry from.......

Dale Tiernan - Little Miss Demanding


Hi Shazza,

Attached is my layout for Little Miss Sunshine. I've covered all the criteria. My boys were quite surprised when they read my journalling. Here's what the journalling said......

'Mum, Dad and I were living in Bunbury when I was 2. I missed Nan and Pom so much they came to get me. On the drive home I begged for lollies. They bought me a pie and I was so indignant that I threw it at the windscreen - from the back seat'.

Cheers, Dale

What a fabulous page Dale, I love your hand pieced combi van, it just looks so real! Love those pics! excellent take on the challenge. You must have really wanted those lollies!!! lol - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is awesome dale, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is just awesome, I love it, and I love your use of black and white photos on pale colours, will have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such as georgeous layout Dale, very dreamy !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lovely soft colours of your photos and the papers you used. And what a funny story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great with the black and white photos Dale. great story too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sun and love the clouds. Also love that you have included the story in your journalling - something the kids will love to read back on for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combi and LOVE the pictures you have used.

    ReplyDelete