Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last minute entry from a newbie.......

Sarah Elliot - Silly Feet

I had this pic waiting when I saw the March Happy Feet challenge on From Screen 2 Scrap!
This is what I came up with:
Greg is a hopeless Peng-a-nin addict... they are infesting most corners of our house and I could NOT believe it when I found one for the Garden.
Summer...
Garden...
That just says *Penguin* to you???! lol


Just scrapped in Sarah.......Wow! A penguin collector (Greg looks like a proud DAD!!). Great little page, gorgeous snowflakes. All criteria covered. Well done - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. Love all the snow and bling on this LO, very appropriate for the topic, a summer penguin LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, how perfect was this challenge for you, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the bling & snow flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background paper totally fits this theme nicely (I'm always wondering what to do with snowflakes because I live somewhere where it never snows!) Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh very nice, love the torn effect!

    ReplyDelete