Saturday, April 3, 2010

ACTION!! Take Four!! Aprils Movie Poster inspiration will come from.....


Little Miss Sunshine

Added criteria:

1) Must use yellow on the page, either the title, base cardstock or photo matt = 1 bonus point

2) Must use as part of your title 'Little Miss'....... or 'Little Master'....... Example: Little Miss Happy. Little Master Grumpy or Little Miss Megan or Little Master Connor = 1 bonus point

3) **Movie Diva Demand** for an extra 3 bonus points.... give me either a car, truck, train or van somewhere on the page

Total bonus points for the month = 5 bonus points

ENJOY!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I am so into yellow right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the criteria this month Shazza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my Mum would find it easy to do this challenge. hahaha. Love the movie.

    ReplyDelete