Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here is another Submission from our new DT member .....

Julene Matthews - Cool my Feet


I love my foot spa, nothing is better after a day of shopping or standing up. I use it often to cool my feet and have some "me" time. My penguin comes from a craft book named "Lots of things to draw" by Usborne.I coloured in its tummy with coloured pencils to look like feathers.The fish paper is there so it has something to eat - LOL!
The clear bigger bubbles are mounted on vellum,the smaller one's I left plain.
Julene

Julene the bubbles look so authentic, you did a great job of them and love your little hand drawn penguin.... I think i need to use my foot spa more often, Love the fish pp! Great first submission. Cheers shazza

5 comments:

  1. Julene I love your layout, cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Penguin and what a great thing to do a LO about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I feel relaxed just looking at that foot spa ... great take on the challenge !! Great job with your penguin too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. super awesome job Julene, love your penguin and now I want a foot spa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page really makes me want a foot spa! The bubbles look fab and your penguin is really cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete