Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here is our sixth entry this month and it's from a newbie......

Melissa O'Neill - My Family is You


Hi Shazz, thank you so much for motivating me to create as my mojo has of late been low, I love your site and this really made me think outside my normal square. I have attached my January layout for the Alfie poster and thoroughly enjoyed making it. I hope you like it. Love Mel

Hi Mel! We are so pleased you joined us for the challenge this month and were able to jump start your mojo :) What a superb take on the challenge, you really got into it!! Love those pics and fantastic hand cutting. Well done!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. love everything about this, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet layout, your baby boy is just the cutest little guy ever... love the circle of red as part of your background, really really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mel. Especially all those flowers. Looooveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - one of my fave colour schemes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colour combination Melissa - love all your hand cutting. And I just love the way you have done your title. I reckon your mojo is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Mel, love all that cut out work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Melissa! Love it all! The title letters, the colour scheme and the cut work! Absolutely gorgeous well done!

    ReplyDelete