Monday, November 9, 2009

Take Four, Scene five.........

Natalie Elphinstone - I Sing

I loved this month's poster, and the challenge to scrap with negative space.
I've used my blue (background paper and underneath the grass), pink (rhinestones and paper below the grass) and yellow (bird and buttons in the tree).
I've even managed to paint my chipboard title red, something I wasn't sure I would be able to.
Great challenge! xx Natalie Elphinstone

Hi Natalie! What a great page, love your cut out photo and that tree is real Whimsy, love the hand cut grass. I have given you the bonus two points for painting your title red :) Great page! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Natalie you have created a fantastic layout here, love the grass and the tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Natalie... the tree is amazing! Beautiful layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this, love the cutout pic, love the wuote, love the tree and grass, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Natalie! Love the tree and the grass! Cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet LO The grass look so cool! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow.. this is awesome, I love how you have built up the background with different things (grass, tree), just a fabulous interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how adorable is that photo. Fantastic take on the challenge and the red title goes brilliantly (I agree I wasn't sure if I could do it either!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts Nikki and Natalie! Love them both - some great ideas in there.

    ReplyDelete