Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lucky last is our newest DT member.....

Michelle Beeby - Why so Serious


This is what Michelle said...I just hope it meets your criteria, I used all that you listed, there is blue there and pink as well.. and of course yellow.. lol
Anyway, negative space is not HIGH on my LO list, to be honest this is my second LO ever that I have used Negative Space.

Hey Michelle you have done well and covered all the criteria, and you have scored bonus points for painting your title red. Well done, I think its super!! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Wow michelle! Love this page! Great cut out and a very masculine look even with the pink! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ali, yeah, Pink and Boys is HARD! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats why i only used a tiny bit of pink too chelle lol........... love this though, its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this fantastic Michelle! Love the elements you have used on this page, especially the pink on a male page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful layout Michelle! Love the mesh and the staples too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle I just love love this layout, great male page. And LOL this was also my 2nd negative layout - not high on my list either
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Chelle, I'm off to try something out.

    ReplyDelete