Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hey! Look at this entry from......


Jacqui Miles - My Family


This is what Jacqui had to say......Hi Shazza this is my Lo
for screen to scrap hope you like it! My Inspiration for
this challenge layout was the Rocket... as my 2 year old
thought it was cool mum!!! I used yellow Thickers for
my title, with a group photo of my lovely family, and
the rocket paper is from rasbery.


I love your layout Jacqui, love the idea of the family pic in the frame, and your doodling around the card stock. You have covered all the criteria, even down to the little orange rocket :) Well done! Another great layout from you... Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Jacqui love the stars and rockets and your frame is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and what a gorgeous family you have :) Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jacqui! I love your take on the criteria... The photo is tops and the rocket paper is adorable. Gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pp, love everything here jacqui, awesome take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout Jacqui! Love the photo and the little rocket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui what a fantastic family photo, love your take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete