Saturday, September 26, 2009

Take Two - Scene Twelve....Look another entry from...

Jenifer Manis - @ Home


Hello! I have recently started following your blog & I love it! Here's my take on the 'Home Alone' poster challenge- my page is entitled '@ Home'. Thanks! -Jennifer Manis

Jennifer this is fabulous, love all the little photos and love the title :), thanks for playiong along and giving the challenge a go! - Shazza

Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!


4 comments:

  1. this is awesome jennifer, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Jennifer! I love the way you have included lots of photos on one layout... I'll have to try that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definately going to try a lot of little photos on a layout shortly...... I always seem to go with just one or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the movie poster challenge Jennifer! Love that pp on the bottom of your layout...love all the smaller photos!

    ReplyDelete