Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Movie Extra for September is.......

September Movie Extra is

Lisa Kamphuis

My name is Lisa Kamphuis I am a Mum of four gorgeous kids - three boys Josh 11, Lachlan 10 , Daniel almost 8 and the Princess Teleah who runs the whole house at the age of 4 !!!!! I also have a fabulous husband Shane who is the best thing in my life . We moved to the Gold Coast 2 and half years ago for him to return to uni to study medicine - He is now half way through third year and he is rocking it!
I started scrapping probably 9 years ago with a Creative memories party - so started with stickers and shapes - Man how I just love those albums - hidden down deep in a dark faraway cupboard
I then lost time with 3 small boys and didnt start again until I accidentally won some scrapstuff on Ebay - that catapulted me back into scrapbooking and I havent looked back - I scrap for me, have several albums for each of my four kids
Yes I am addicted - I have fabulous scrap area setup - usually messy but all mine!!! So I get to scrap most days - _ I also make and sell kits from my blog http://ourlittlesliceofparadise.blogspot.com/. I start selling them toward the end of one month ready for the new month and if you email me back your creations - you go into the draw for a RAK at the end of that month.
I love the shopping, the friends, the possibilities of leaving all these memories so vividly for my children and theirs and theirs and theirs....imagine if we had those of our past !!!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE challenge blogs like Screen to scrap - they make me think outside the square and try things and combinations I might not do otherwise.
I am honoured to be a design team member for Uproar2scrapmore.com.au, Scrapofdifference.com.au and Madaboutscrappin.com.au . So make sure you give Screen to scrap a try this month and you may even get to win one of my super vintage kits!!!

Here are some of Lisa's beautiful vintage and shabby chic style layouts, as you can see her work is very creative and she has developed quite a signature style. I wish I could get my head around the shabby chic style, and if I lived near Lisa, I would most definately ask for some lessons :) From Shazza

2 Hearts United in Love


This is What it's all About


You Are So Sweet


Time to Think

Thanks Lisa, for joining 'From Screen 2 Scrap' as the Movie Extra for September

Cheers
Shazza


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts Lisa. Love the info about you... seen your name around the place so its nice to know a little more about you
    TFS
    Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are stunning Lisa! Your style is so unique and you can see the love you have for your family on every page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is just totally gorgeous. I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete